In the event of disruption to normal operations and the campus remains open, the library is poised to maintain full services on campus as well as online. If the campus is closed for an extended period, check the library's website and social media for updates to operating hours.
The following resources will continue to be available to support students, faculty, and staff.
- Online resources (always available regardless if campus is closed)
- Document delivery - physical items held in the library that can be delivered by mail
- Check out and mail books (excludes reference and DVD materials)
- Scan and email periodical articles and book chapters
- Request an item for pickup- physical items held in the library that can be requested for pickup
- Check out books and pick them up at an appointed time (excludes reference and DVD materials)
- Webcams and headphones are also available for check out and pick up
- Librarian services
- Here is a list of liaisons and their contact information
- If face-to-face appointments are not an option, they can be made via Zoom, phone, or chat
- Reference services
- Government Information - available to students, faculty, staff, and the community
- Some items may be found in the library's CatPac
- Other information may be found on the Government Documents page
- If you need additional assistance, contact the Government Documents Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 580.559.5229
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have further questions or needs, 580.559.5376.