Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Join Handshake to apply for open student positions. Attach a student application, resume (optional), and your course schedule.
Log in to Blackboard to check your syllabus or submit your assignments (opens a new tab).
Look here for career related resources (opens a new tab).
Log in to Colleague Self-Service for all Fall 2021 and beyond financial aid, enrollment, and other student services (opens a new tab).
ECU Writing Center
From brainstorming ideas to the final revision, The Writing Center can help you through the writing process (opens a new tab).
Located in MyECU > ECU Information > Academic Success Center> ECU Writing Center
Information Technology Help Desk
Problems logging into your email or Blackboard? Ask the Help Desk (opens a new tab).
Located in MyECU>ECU Information>Information Technology>Helpdesk
Log in to access your transcript, course schedule, and more (opens a new tab).
Need help designing your research poster? Check out these templates and other tips (opens a new tab).
Looking for resources on careers?
To browse all books on careers, click here.
To browse all books on resumes, click here.
To browse all books on cover letters, click here.
Your Liaison Librarians
A library liaison is a librarian who has been formally designated as the primary contact person between the Linscheid Library and assigned academic departments at East Central University. This person serves as a contact for assistance with, or information about, any library service or issue. In other words, the liaison fosters two-way communication between the library and the university.
Be featured in the library blog! The blog features the research, creative projects, internships and other learning experiences of ECU students and faculty. Contact Marla at firstname.lastname@example.org to be featured.
Financial Literacy Resources
Learn more about budgeting, paying for college, credit cards and more!
Reserve a Study Room
Group and Individual Study Rooms:
- Located on the the 2nd and 3rd floors of the library
- Group rooms can seat 6-8 people
- Individual rooms can seat 2-3 people
- Whiteboards in every room
- Projection equipment available for checkout
- Can be booked up to two weeks in advance
Ways to book a study room:
- Make a reservation online
- Call the Reference Desk: (580) 559-5371
- In person at the Reference Desk (3rd floor) or Collection Services Office (2nd floor)
Digital Humanities Lab
Located on the second floor of Linscheid Library, this lab was build with funds from the NASNTI HERITAGE grant program.
Students can use the book scanner and one of the 12 iMacs anytime the library is open, as long as the lab is not reserved for a class or event.
- A flash drive is required to save documents. Bring your own, or check one out from the library.
- Large format and 3D printing are available to anyone for a fee, but many ECU research and course-related projects are eligible for free printing. See the Digital Services page for more information on printing policies.
Instructors can talk to their liaison librarian about booking the lab for classroom use.
Community organizations wishing to use the space should contact email@example.com.
See the Digital Humanities Lab page to learn more.