Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Check out these spaces to sit back, relax, and take a load off! You can find them on the 2nd floor.
Reserve a Study Room
*Due to inadequate air circulation in the study rooms and current social distancing practices, all study rooms are temporarily unavailable.*
Group and Individual Study Rooms:
- Located on the the 2nd and 3rd floors of the library
- Group rooms can seat 6-8 people
- Individual rooms can seat 2-3 people
- Whiteboards in every room
- Projection equipment available for checkout
- Can be booked up to two weeks in advance
Ways to book a study room:
- Make a reservation online
- Call the Reference Desk: (580) 559-5371
- In person at the Reference Desk (3rd floor) or Collection Services Office (2nd floor)
Digital Humanities Lab
Located on the second floor of Linscheid Library, this lab was build with funds from the NASNTI HERITAGE grant program.
Students can use the book scanner and one of the 12 iMacs anytime the library is open, as long as the lab is not reserved for a class.
- Large format and 3D printing privileges are reserved for pre-approved projects. Talk to your instructor or liaison librarian to get access to printing.
- A flash drive is required to save documents. Bring your own, or check one out from the Circulation Desk.
Instructors can talk to their liaison librarian about booking the lab for classroom use.
Community organizations wishing to use the space should contact email@example.com.
*Due to social distancing practices, the DHL iMacs are currently available by appointment only.*
Click here to reserve time on an iMac.
See the Digital Humanities Lab page to learn more.
The Reference Area located on the main (3rd) floor is home to many networked computers with the added advantage of reference staff readily available to answer your questions.