Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Social Distancing at the Library
Learn more about changes in services due to social distancing. Please note that the group and individual study rooms are temporarily unavailable. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have further questions or needs, 580.559.5376.
Books & More
There are several options for accessing physical items in the library.
- Come to the library during open hours to check out an item.
- Document Delivery:
- Arrange for pickup of items at the Circulation Desk.
- Receive items in the mail at your off-campus address
- Have items delivered to your office on campus (faculty/staff only)
- Receive a scanned PDF of an article or book chapter via email
- Request an item not in the library's catalog from another library using Interlibrary Loan (ILL).
- Return items during the library's open hours.
- Return books and DVDs to the outdoor book drop in front of the library. Available 24/7.
- Mail items to:
1100 E 14th St
Ada, OK 74820
- Furniture will be arranged to facilitate social distancing.
- Returned items will be quarantined for an appropriate amount of time.
- All library users and staff are encouraged to wear masks and use proper hand hygiene.
- Surfaces will be cleaned multiple times each day.
As always, we are happy to assist you!
The following resources will continue to be available to support students, faculty, and staff.
- Online resources (always available)
- Government Information
- Some items may be found in the library's CatPac.
- Other information may be found on the Government Documents page.
- If you need additional assistance, contact the Government Documents Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 580.559.5229.