The East Central University Library dates from the founding of the institution in 1909. In an effort to make government information available to the public, Linscheid Library has participated in the Federal Depository Library Program since 1914 and has been an Oklahoma State Depository since 1979. A new library facility, completed in 1997, continues the tradition of naming the East Central University library after Dr. Adolph Linscheid, President of ECU from 1920 to 1949.
Consistent with the mission of the university, and in the spirit of intellectual freedom, equal access, and cooperative stewardship, the Linscheid Library provides an information-rich environment that fosters independent learning throughout the community.
This guide is for everyone who is interested in the assessment activities of Linscheid Library.
Use the tabs above or the links in this box to navigate within this guide.
Listed below are the minutes from previous years. The Assessment Committee was suspended in July 2013.